Take advantage of our Cycling and Mountain Bike Special with up-to-date tours and tips for cycling pleasures with a difference. Franz and Andrea will set up a perfect programme, and if you want to, they will gladly accompany you as tour guides.
From EUR 518.00 per person
The Arzerhof is a quality tested cycling and mountain bike hotel. You and your bike will be looked after during your cycling holidays in Tirol: Bike service ranges from suitable food to small bike repair packages to information on the region's cycling and mountain bike tours. As a quality-tested hotel, we know the desires of cyclists and gladly spoil you with a nutritious breakfast - so that you can recharge properly before starting your cycling tour. Let us, as quality-tested mountain bike and cycling hotel, accommodate you and enjoy traditional Tirolean hospitality.
- athlete's breakfast: Plenty of fruit and muesli gives mountain bikers' the energy they need for their cycling and mountain bike tours.
- cycling and mountain bike info corner: Here you will find tips on mountain bike and cycling tours as well as a cycling map of the region.
- information on bicycle repairshops, shops and rental shops as well as a list of nearby bike schools and guides
- daily weather report, to be able to plan your tours appropriately
- bike service: lockable and theft-insured storage room for bicycles, a washing area for cleaning your bikes and washing your clothes; Should repairs be necessary, the quality-tested accommodation provides repair kit, a basic set of tools and a pump for all common valves.
- half board included
- welcome drink
- generous breakfast buffet with products from local agriculture,
- 5-course choice menu or theme buffet
- daily cake and snack buffet from 14:00 to 17:30 o'clock, salad buffet and spring water from the Tyrolean mountains during dinner
- 1 dance evening with live music - weekly, 1 gala menu with piano music - weekly
- free use of the spa area (approx. 600 m²) with panorama indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and an outdoor relaxation room with a view of the Tyrolean mountains
- bathrobes and slippers are available to our guests free of charge during the entire stay
- free newspaper service
Here you can download a detailed list of the all criteria a quality-tested cycling and mountain bike accommodation must meet in Tirol.
Low season: from €518 per person
High season: from ab €567 per person